MULTISNIPE

's Avatar

jenniediamondebiz

19 Apr, 2017 07:53 AM

Hiya & Thanks For the Great Gadget!!!
I was just reading the forum on Multi Sniping. Correct me if I am wrong in my deductions... Multi-Sniping was intended to bid on the same item in multi-listings and when you have won an auction it automatically cancels the remaining snipes.

If that is a correct assessment, then may I suggest an option that allows you to enter the same snipe amount for multiple auctions. I bid on things like feather and fingernail decorations that are purchased in multiple auctions. I set the snipe amount for all of the items the same amount and I want to bid on ALL of the auctions and hope to win all the auctions. It seems like this could be implemented without regard to the high bidder issue because it is irrelevant. It would be a HUGE convenience to be able to make the snipe amount entry in bulk.

Thank you for your time and attention to my suggestion. You program is really fantastic ... So much so, I donated to your efforts when I first used the program back around 2000 I believe. It was a long time ago!

Thanks Again,
Jennie

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac