Images no longer loading at all in JBW

MEC2

01 Jul, 2013 01:43 PM

There was a time when JBW loaded all images fine.
Then there was a time where JBW sporadically loaded images.
Now JBW does not load images at all.

It has been several days since I was able to get JBW to get any images to load. I've become an expert of watching for those intermittent times JBW would successfully load an image, and I could quickly update other auctions still waiting for an image. But it has been several days, far longer than I have ever had a problem with in the past. My suspicion is that this is finally broken.

It has been a good run with JBW but no images = no dice. Having the local image for old finished auctions was a great feature of JBW, and not seeing an image at all on current auctions is a real problem with a fundamental feature of basic usability.

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by Cynde Starck on 23 Aug, 2013 07:23 PM

2.5 on mac is unusable. freezes/hangs.
    I have gone back to 3pre3 but no thumbnails. so i am using gixen until the app works again. hopefully.
    I dumped almost all my completed auctions and that tab works fine now...before it was really slow.

2. Support Staff 32 Posted by cyberfox on 17 Nov, 2013 10:24 AM

Greetings,
    I planned to get a release out today, unfortunately some last-minute testing showed some problems on non-US eBay listings. It fixes most other issues, but doesn't detect the bid count. I have a handle on what's going on, and if you really want to try it out, it's:
    http://jbidwatcher.com/download/JBidwatcher-2.5.5pre2.exe

For Mac OS X, just replace the .exe with .dmg, and for Linux replace the .exe with .jar. It's not a final release, so it hasn't been signed (for Mac OS X) or turned into an installer (for Windows).

-- Morgan

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac